[05] Beginner Hand Lettering Basics

Hi guys,

today is the start of a new series that I'll post once in a while on this blog. It's the 'Hand Lettering Series'. Today I'll just show you some basics that are easy to learn but always good to use.

I've started doing this some time ago and it's so much fun! But I'm just a beginner so probably during this series I'm learning as much as you do as well :-)





This is the most simple font ever and it's always cute:




This is a font that I really love because it's simple and it looks nice:






this is the most beautiful one:





(the copies are bad, i hope you can figure out what it meant to look like)


if you have ANY questions or suggestions/wishes on that subject, just write it into the comments

thanks for reading,
daria xx

Keine Kommentare