[01] ACTIVENT CALENDAR - DIY: hand warmer


    Hi loves! xx
    I'm back with some good news! In the last weeks I've prepared an advent calendar for you, but as the name "Activent Calendar" can hardly tell, you're going to have to be active yourself!
    It's filled with creative ideas, DIYs, fitness tips & workouts, recipes, inspiration and also some little gifts for you. I thought that it would be great if you spent your cold and slow pre-christmas-time doing something that activates all of your brain cells and takes all your creative veins, so this is what came out of it! I decided to publish it in English, so all of you can understand what I'm saying, so I'm sorry for any language mistake you can find here!
    It's Tuesday, 1st December, so it's time for you to start following the advent calendar I created for you!

    It's starting to get cold again but there are many things to prevent you freezing your ass off, for example if you follow this DIY tutorial on how to make your own hand warmers. AND they are reheatable! You don't need to have any sewing skills. I myself am not the best sewer neither (this is the first time I've even touched a needle in a year or so!) but it somehow worked out anyways so here we go:
    Materials:
  1. Some cute fabric in a color/pattern you prefer
  2. Rice or lentils
  3. A scissor
  4. A big needle and thread OR a sewing machine if you can handle it
Pictures: top left to bottom right
  1. Cut the fabrics into a handy size. You need two pieces of the same size.
  2. Sew the two pieces on three edges together so that you get a bag kind of thingy
  3. Pour in the rice/lentils until it's half full
  4. Sew the last edges together and tadaaa your selfmade hand warmer is  finished!
  5. Put it in the microwave for a few seconds until it's warm enough and take it with you on cold days! :-)



I really hope you liked it guys!

If you have any tips or wishes, just put it in the comments.

Thanks for reading and see ya tomorrow lovies! ♥

Keine Kommentare